Fitting Your Dream Body Into Your Budget
When you’re on a budget, there are always a few things that should be put on the backburner. Confidence is not one of those things. Feeling good in the skin you’re in is crucial to being successful and living your best life. Don’t waste another day worrying about facial wrinkles, a bump on your nose, or a flabby tummy. It’s time to make your inner-self become your outer-self, because a ‘better you’ should always be in your budget.
If you’ve been waiting to get your dream body for financial reasons, know that you have options. Check out our brief guide to getting your dream body financed:
- Determine if you have any money saved to put down towards your new body goals. If not, that’s ok – there are zero-down options available!
- Take a look at your monthly budget to see what you can eliminate. With payments starting as low as $100-$200/ month, cutting back on things like lattes, lunches out and unused gym memberships can add up to a better body quickly.
- Cut Starbucks from 3x/week to 1x/week = $50 monthly savings
- Cut lunches out from 3x/week to 1x/week = $100 monthly savings
- Canceling unused gym membership = $50 monthly savings
Total Savings for Your Procedure = $200 a month!
- If you’re looking for financing for your procedure, first find your credit score on CreditKarma.com. If your score is above 580, check below to determine what companies will work for you. There are various options, depending on your score. If your score is below580, skip to number 4. All set with financing? Jump ahead to number 6!
If your credit score is 580-619:
Apply to United Medical Credit Minimum Household income: $2000/month (If < $2000/mo, use co-applicant with income of $2000/mo) In general, we recommend requesting $5000 and you may pick any surgery date you like, on the application, as this date can be changed at anytime. The individual having surgery MUST be the primary application, but adding a co-signer with a higher credit score will give you a better chance of approval!
If your TRANSUNION score is 620-639
Apply at Lending USA (Transunion scores only)
If your credit scores are 640 or above:
Apply at Alphaeon
- If you do not qualify for financing based on your credit score or do not have credit history, that’s ok. Share your goal for a better, more confident you with a friend, family member or significant other. If they’d like to be a part of your journey, invite them to be a co-signer to help you achieve your goals – if they have a credit score above 600, their co-signature should set you up for approval with the above financial companies. This will also help build your credit while you’re sporting your new body.
- If your credit is not where you need it to be, and you’re unable to find a co-signer, don’t worry – check out our tips at the end to help you start building or repairing your credit score so you can begin your journey to the most confident version of you.
- Once you are pre-approved, call us at 817.912.1410 and reserve your consultation to determine the best procedures to reach your goals.
If you’re trying to build or rebuild your credit score,
here are a few tips to help put you on the right track:
- Show Payment Consistency
- When it comes to your score, consistency is key! Make sure you’re making steady minimum payments toward your credit balance each month.
- Set Up Auto-Payments
- Don’t let late payments lower your credit score! Try to use automatic bill pay systems to keep your score in top shape.
- Monitor Your Credit Score
- Dispute Credit Report Errors
- Sometimes, a low credit score could be the result of a false report to a credit reporting company. For more information, see what the FTC has to say about correcting credit errors.
As you can see, finances don’t have to be a roadblock to the body you’ve always dreamed of. We fit fleeting things into our budgets all the time, like vacations and parties with a start and an end date, but your dream body will stay with you long after a day, a week, or even a month. Understand that your ‘best self’ can and should fit into your budget, because feeling confident is the key to living each day brilliantly. You deserve to put yourself first, and feel more confident than ever – so take the first step and reserve your consultation today.
Call Vennemeyer Plastic Surgery Today at 817.912.1410.