Mommy Makeovers - Dallas, Fort Worth, Southlake
You love your kids, right? We are guessing that you feel less affectionate about the effects of pregnancy on your body… mommy makeovers in Dallas / Fort Worth are popular procedures that address the areas most commonly affected by pregnancy—namely your breasts and tummy. In one procedure, you can restore breast fullness and perkiness, a flatter tummy and a smaller waist.
THE MOMMY MAKEOVER BREAST LIFT PROCEDURE
Breast lifts are part of many of the mommy makeovers at Vennemeyer Plastic Surgery. Mommy makeovers improve your tummy and core area in addition to enhancing your breasts. As you know, pregnancy and breastfeeding wreak havoc on the shape of most women’s breasts. We address many cosmetic issues women have after pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Common cosmetic issues may include:
1. Sagging with nipples too low
2. Deflation with loss of fullness
3. Loss of cleavage
4. Enlarged areolae, elongated nipples or both
Breast procedures are typically combined with tummy procedures in a mommy makeover to maximize your improvement in one procedure. This means one recovery period instead of two. This saves time and improves results for busy moms who want to look their best.
Breast lifts, also known as mastopexy, move your nipples up to a “normal” or more cosmetically desirable level. This is part of what we describe as “perky.” The other component of perkiness is moving up your breast tissue so that it doesn’t hang over your breast crease. When you combine perkier breasts with a flatter tummy and skinnier waist you can get dramatic results. Although results vary by individual, significant improvement is possible for most of the women Dr. Vennemeyer sees in consultation.
Considerations before making the decision (diet, fitness, weight (after giving birth) lifestyle, risks etc.
Dr. Vennemeyer is committed to the overall health of his patients. These are his suggestions to maximize your results with a mommy makeover:
1. Get within 5-10 pounds of your desired, healthy weight to get the best shape and improvement possible with breast and tummy surgery.
2. DIET CONSIDERATIONS: Significantly reduce or eliminate white sugar and white flour containing products from what you eat. These ingredients are horrible for you, increase inflammation, increase the storage of fat and increase the retention of water. It is incredibly hard to lose weight when you eat any amount of these. Besides, did you know it has been shown that sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine? No wonder its so hard to get off the stuff…
3. EAT RIGHT - Read and follow the eating plan outlined in the book “Eat to Live” by Joel Fuhrman, MD. This is the most enlightened, healthiest, science-based way to eat that I have ever found. People who are stuck at a plateau can lose weight if they actually follow this plan. This way of eating helps detox you and get past the addiction to sugar and refined carbs. You will feel better, reduce your risk of disease and live a lot longer to enjoy the results of your mommy makeover, too!
4. EXERCISE a little every day (even a 10 minute walk) to maximize health. The better shape you are in, the lower your risk of complications with a mommy makeover procedure.
Factors that influence a successful makeover
Women are happiest after mommy makeovers involving breast lifts when they get really clear on their goals. Specifically, you should consider the following questions:
Do you want your breasts to be bigger and perkier or just perkier?
If you want to be the same size, but perkier, a breast lift alone may do the trick. If you want to have larger, fuller breasts and be perkier, a breast augmentation combined with a breast lift is necessary.
Do you want enhanced fullness in the upper portion of your breasts?
You lose fullness in the upper portion of your breasts when they sag. Although breast lifts move up your nipples and any overhanging tissue, they do not increase the fullness in the upper portion of your breasts much. You many want to consider breast augmentation plus a breast lift combined to enhance fullness and perkiness.
Vennemeyer Plastic Surgery has a tremendous amount of experience with moms post pregnancy wanting to get their pre-pregnancy looks back. We hope this information helps you understand the issues and the possibilities with your procedures. We know it doesn't answer every question you might have that is why we suggest a consultation. If you live in Dallas, Fort Worth or anywhere within driving distance, we'd be happy to discuss with you in person some of the procedures associated with the mommy makeover. Call us today! You won't regret it.
Back to articles about the Mommy Makeover - Dallas / Fort Worth / South Lake
- Abdominoplasty (1)
- Breast Augmentation (4)
- Breast Implants (1)
- Breast Lift (4)
- Liposuction (4)
- Midsection (1)
- Mommy Makeover (4)
- Tummy Tightening (1)
- Tummy Tuck (3)